|Educational Qualification||Doctor of Engineering|
|Working Experience/ Professional Experience||-01 year of working experience in Institute of Water Modelling (IWM) in the field of topographic survey, bathymetric survey , modelling with MIKE 11
-08 years of working experiences in Roads & Highways Department in the field of preparation of maintenance plan by HDM-IV, project preparation, supervision of road construction and maintenance works
|Teaching Interest||-pavement materials
-Basic geotechnical courses
|1. Journal||1. M.R.Islam, K. Hayano and A.M.K.N. Nadeesha. “Simulating the effect of flow volume on scouring process around breakwater under tsunami condition by SPH method”, Int. J. of GEOMATE, Dec, 2013, Vol. 5, No. 2 (Sl. No. 10), pp. 723-728, Geotech., Const. Mat. & Env., ISSN:2186-2982(P), 2186-2990(O), Japan.
2. Mohammed Russedul Islam, Kimitoshi Hayano, “SPH simulations on failure of a breakwater mound due to tsunami scour under experimental conditions” (Doctoral research to be published soon as a journal paper)
|3. Conference||1. Islam Mohammed Russedul and Hayano, K., “Some Insight into
Maintenance Management of the Paved Road Networks in Bangladesh”,
Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Advanced
Technologies in Asphalt Pavements (Kwang W. Kim eds), Korea,
3-4 June, 2010, pp. 133-140.
2. Islam Mohammed Russedul and Hayano, K. “A Study of Failure Mechanism of Roads in Bangladesh”, Proceedings of the 12th JSCE International Summer Symposium, Tokyo, Japan, 18 September, 2010, pp. 307-310.3. M.R Islam, K. Hayano. “Proposal of maintenance options to meet the pavement failure characteristics in Bangladesh” Advances in Transportation Geotechnics II – Miura et al. (eds) 2012 Taylor & Francis Group, London, ISBN 978-0-415-62135-9, pg 793-7984. M.R.Islam, A.M.K.N. Nadeesha and K. Hayano. “Prediction of erosion around breakwater caused by tsunami flow by smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH)”, proceedings of the 18th Southeast Asian Geotechnical & Inaugural AGSSEA Conference, 29 – 31 May 2013, Singapore, pp. 1033-1038.
5. A.M.K.N. Nadeesha , M.R.Islam, and K. Hayano. “Effect of SPH input parameters for the simulation of hydraulic erosion of breakwaters subject to tsunami flow”, proceedings of 18th Southeast Asian Geotechnical & Inaugural AGSSEA Conference, 29 – 31 May 2013, Singapore, pp. 1081-1086.
6. M.R.Islam, A.M.K.N. Nadeesha and K. Hayano. “Simulating the effects of flow volume and fall height on scouring process by SPH method”, Proceedings of the 48th national conference on geotechnical engineering, July 23-26, 2013, Toyama, Japan, pp.1551-1552.
7. A.M.K.N. Nadeesha, M.R.Islam, and K. Hayano. “Effect of soil critical shear stress on the hydraulic erosion of breakwater subject to Tsunami flow in SPH”, Proceedings of the 48th national conference on geotechnical engineering, July 23-26, 2013, Toyama, Japan, pp.1971-1972.
8. M.R. Islam, Y. Zhao, and K. Hayano. “Collapse of the scoured rubble mound around breakwater by overtopping tsunami water with SPH method”, 48th national conference on geotechnical engineering, July 15-18, 2014, Kita-Kyusho, Japan.