Faculty of Civil Engineering
Captain A T M Masum, Engrs
Civil and Structural Engineering
Strength of Materials, Physical and Mechanical properties of Recycle Aggregate, Strength and Durability of Concrete with Recycle Aggregate, Properties of Concrete with Recycle aggregate at elevated temperature, Concrete modeling for linear and nonlinear analysis by FEM.
- Pursuing M.Sc in Structural Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (Coursework completed).
- Completed B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (Major: Structural Engineering) from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, 2014
- Completed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) with Golden GPA-5.00 from Comilla Cadet College, 2008
- Completed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Golden GPA-5.00 from Comilla Cadet College, 2006
Analytic Mechanics, Mechanics of Solids I and II, Engineering Computational Sessional (MATLAB), Concrete Structures Design Sessional I, Structural Mechanics and Materials Sessional.
- Sampa Akter, A T M Masum (2016), “Experimental Study to Investigate the Usability of Fly Ash as Admixture of Cement”, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering (ICACE) during 21-23 December 2016, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Awards and Honors
- Education Board Scholarship for obtaining golden GPA 5.00/5.00 in HSC (2008)
- Education Board Scholarship for obtaining golden GPA 5.00/5.00 in SSC (2006)
- Scholarship (General pole) in Primary Scholarship Examination (Class-Five) (2000)
- Routinely involve in providing laboratory testing services through Center for Advisory and Testing Services (CATS), MIST. Testing services include different routine and conventional laboratory tests for concrete, cement, steel reinforcement, and bricks etc. since 2014.
- Offering Consultation and advisory services through Center for Advisory and Testing Services (CATS), MIST since 2014.
List of Conference, Workshop/Training etc. organized/participated
- Attended Workshop on “Details Study on “Jahazer Chor”
- Attended 1st International Conference on Advances on Civil Engineering, December 20-23, 2015
- Attended 1st Regional on Climate Change, Rainwater Harvesting in prospect of Bangladesh”
- Organized Short Course on “Advanced Bridge Design”
- Attended Short Course on “ Steel Structure Design”
- Organized training course on “ Design of 6-storied RCC building”