- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering : Millitary Institute of Science and Technology“Stress-strain Analysis of Airfield Pavement using 3D Finite Element Modeling ”.
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Civil Engineering, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Dhaka, Bangladesh, April, 2017 ~ till date
- Junior Structural Engineer, ECLECTIC (A Renowned Design Firm) (Detail Engineering Assessment of Education and Garments Building under ACCORD and ALLIENCE guideline), March 2016~December 2016
|Teaching interests (Courses)
- CE 311 Structural Analysis
- CE 316 Concrete Structures Design Sessional I
- CE 315 Concrete Structures Design I
- CE 317 Concrete Structures Design II
- CE 319 Steel Structures Design
- CE 320 Steel Structures Design Sessional
- Experimental and Numerical investigation of cold-formed lean duplex stainless steel.
- Effect of Partial Replacement of Cement with Limonite and Volcanic Ash on Mortar.
- Field Investigation on heavy metal effects of industrial effluent in environment.
- 2012-2015- University Merit Scholarship (for remaining within the top 1% of the class in each level of undergraduate studies.
- 2013-2014 -Commandant’s Award (One time) in second year of under graduation for securing a CGPA of 3.80 and above.
- Bangladesh National Board Scholarship
|| Conference Papers
- M. Rahman., T. H. Shimu., N. Hossain., N. Nilu., K. S. Ahmed.,(2015) “Stress-strain Analysis of Airfield Pavement using Finite Element Modeling.” Proceedings of First International Conference on Advances in Civil Infrastructure and Construction Materials, 14-15th December 2015, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Islam, N., Rahman, M.M. Islam, K., and Al-Hussaini, T.M. (2017), “Seismic Vulnerability Assessment of Reinforced Concrete School Buildings in Chittagong City Corporation”, Proceedings of International Conference on Disaster Risk Mitigation (ICDRM-2017), September 23-24, 2017, Dhaka, Bangladesh