Rahman M T U, Rasheduzzaman M, Habib M A, Tareq A S M and Muniruzzaman S M (2016). Community mitigation approaches to combat safe water scarcity: in the context of salinity intrusion in coastal Bangladesh. Chapter 9 (Art 9.8), Water Security and Climate Change: Challenges and Opportunities, Springer Book (in press)
- Kays H M I, Shimu T H, Hadiuzzaman M, Muniruzzaman S M and Rahman M M, “ H-CTM for simulating non-lane-based heterogeneous traffic” published in Journal of Transportation Letters on 06 September 2017, pp 1-9, ISSN 1942-7867(print) 1942-7875 (online).
- Siam M R K, Musabbir S R, Hadiuzzaman Md, Muniruzzaaman S M, Qin T Z “ VISCAL: Heuristic Algorithm Based Application Tool to Calibrate Microscopic Simulation parameters” accepted for publication in Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering (English Edition). Confirmation mail is attached (Gmail *Shah Zaman—– *Acceptance letter of JTTE* 2 messages —— *Md Hadiuzzaman * Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 11:58 PM To: Shah Zaman Ref: JTTE_2016_208_R2 Title: VISCAL: HEURISTIC ALGORITHM BASED APPLICATION TOOL TO CALIBRATE MICROSCOPIC SIMULATION PARAMETERS Journal: Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering (English Edition) Dear Dr. Hadiuzzaman, I am pleased to inform you that your paper has been accepted for publication. Muniruzzaman S M, Haque N, Rahman F, Siam M R K, Musabbir R, Hadiuzzaman M and Hossain S,” Deterministic Algorithm for Traffic Detection in Free Flow and Congestion using Video Sensor”, Journal of Built Environment, Technology and Engineering, Vol 1 (Sept), 2016, pp 111-130, ISSN: 0128-1003.
- Muniruzzaman, S M, Hadiuzzaman M, Rahman M M, Hasnat M M, Haque N, Rahman F and Hasan T, “ Calibration and Validation of Microscopic Simulation Model for Non –Lane based Heterogeneous Traffic Stream of Developing Country”, Journal of Built Environment, Technology and Engineering, Vol 1 (Sept), 2016, pp 244-251, ISSN: 0128-1003.
- Muniruzzaman S M, Afzalur R M, Monjurul I M and Shahin H M , “ Effectiveness of Jute Geotextiles in Flexible Pavement Construction” , International Journal of GEOMATE, Feb, 2016, Vol, 10, No1 ( Sl. No.19) pp 1644 1648, Geotech. Const. Mat. and Env., ISSN: 2186-2982(P), 2186-2190(O), Japan.
- Rahman M T, Rasheduzzaman M, Habib M A, Ahmed A, Tareq S M and Muniruzzaman S M (2017). “Assessment of Fresh Water Security in Coastal Bangladesh: An Insight from Salinity, Community Perception and Adaptation”, Ocean and Coastal Management, Elsevier. vol 137, 68-81.
- Hoque M S, Muniruzzaman S M and Mahmud S M S ( 2007) , “ Effectiveness of Black Spot Treatment along Dhaka- Aricha Highway”, Journal of Civil Engineering ( IEB), 35 (2) (2007) pp 93-104.
- Hoque M S, Mniruzzaman S M and Ahmed S N, “ Performance Evaluation of Road Safety Measures: A case study of the Dhaka Aricha Highway in Bangladesh”, Transport and Communications Bulletin for Asia and the Pacific, No. 74 Road Safety, United Nations , New York, 2005 pp 33-56.
- Hossain S, Hadiuzzaman M, Haque N, Muniruzzaman S M, Musabbir S M and Hasnat M M, (2016) “ A New Stochastic Macroscopic Model for Heterogeneous Traffic Considering Variable Fundamental Diagram” proceedings of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) 95th annual meeting, Washington DC, USA, 11-15 January 2016.
- Murtuz, A.K.M.G., Jalal, K.B., Islam, K., and Muniruzzaman, S M., (2016), “Performance Evaluation of Reinforced Concrete Garment Buildings Located in Moderate Seismic Zone of Bangladesh”, 3rd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering 2016 (ICACE 2016), 21 –23 December 2016, CUET, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
- Quadir, U.M.T.,Islam, K., Billah, A.H.M.M., Alam, M.S., and Muniruzzaman, S M. (2016), “Mechanical Behavior of Concrete using Recycled Granulated Steel”, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Concrete Sustainability (ICCS-2016), June 13-15, 2016, Madrid, Spain.
- Quadir, U.M.T., Pramanik, A., Islam, K. and Alam, M.S., Muniruzzaman, S M. (2015), “Durability of Concrete Containing Recycled Granulated Steel as Partial Replacement of Natural Fine Aggregate”, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Advances in Civil Infrastructure and Construction Materials (CICM-2015), Dec. 14-15, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Quadir, U.M.T., Murtuz, A.K.M.G., Islam, K., Muniruzzaman, S M. and Khandaker, N.R. (2014), “Mechanical Behavior of Concrete using Recycled Granulated Steel”, Proceedings of the 1st IUT International Seminar on Sustainability, Recycling, and Durability of Concrete, December 8, 2014, Dhaka, Bangladesh, pp. 136-144
- Quadir, U.M.T., Murtuz, A.K.M.G., Islam, K., Muniruzzaman, S M., and Khandaker, N.R. (2014), “Structural Adaptation to Climate Change using Recycled Granulated Steel as an Admixture to the Concrete”, Proceedings of the 1st Regional Seminar on Climate Change, Water Security and Prospects of Rain Water in Bangladesh, August 27, 2014, Dhaka, Bangladesh (ISBN: 978-984-33-8035-7).